Changes from version 3.0.0 to 3.0.1:
- Fixed a bug in RPGM model (thanks to Philip Hugg for the bug report).
Changes from version 2.1.2 to 3.0.0:
- Implemented generic 3D-framework for all models (see README).
- Complete rewrite of map-framework (cf. README). NOTE: This breaks old command lines for map-based models.
- Added SWIM model
- Added TLW model
- Extended contact computation (LinkDump app) by usage of geodesic distances for geo-positions.
- Added some missing documentation
- Several bug fixes
Changes from version 2.1.2 to 2.1.3:
- Fixed a bug in the LinkDump App regarding DisasterArea scenarios. Thanks to Nuno Cruz (email@example.com) for the bug report.
Changes from version 2.1a to 2.1.2:
- Fixed a bug in the GaussMarkov mobility model which caused nodes to cross the right border. Thanks to Jean-Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reporting it.
- Changed version numbering to <major>.<minor>.<bugfix>, where <bugfix> is now a numerical instead of an alphabetical character.
Changes from version 2.1 to 2.1a:
- Fixed a bug in the SMOOTH mobility model. Thanks to Daniel Stoffel for reporting it.
Changes from version 2.0 to 2.1:
- Added Boundless model (integrated by Toilers)
- Added Map-based SLAW model
- Added SMOOTH model (integrated by Toilers)
- Added CSVFile app
- Extended GPXImport app
- Added more details to DwellTime app documentation
- Fixed problem with command line parameters in Windows script
- Several bug fixes
Changes from version 1.5a to 2.0:
- Code Validation Tool
- Authorinformation added to Apps and Models
- Tactical Indoor Mobility Model
- GPXImport - Import GPX traces into BonnMotion
- LongestLink - New Metrics
- ScenarioConverter - Convert 2D/3D models
Changes from version 1.5 to 1.5a:
- Fixed a bug in the RPGM model. Reported by Yue Cao
Changes from version 1.4 to 1.5:
- Column (integrated by Toilers)
- Nomadic (integrated by Toilers)
- Probabilistic Random Walk (integrated by Toilers)
- Pursue (integrated by Toilers)
- Random Direction (integrated by Toilers)
- Random Street
- Random Walk (integrated by Toilers)
- TheONEFile exporter
- WiseML exporter
- Extended statistic capabilities
- Performance improvements
Changes from version 1.3a to 1.4:
- Added the Disaster Area model.
- Added support of IntervalFormat (used by COOJA and MIXIM).
- Added statistic dwell time application.
- Fixed several bugs in different models.
Changes from version 1.3 to 1.3a:
- Fixed the bug that prevented the wrapper from executing the OriginalGaussMarkov module.
Changes from version 1.2b to 1.3:
- Changed the semantics of attraction points: While in previous versions, it was the distance from an attraction point which was normally distributed with mean zero (with uniformly distributed directions), it is now the deviation from the attraction point in each dimension which is normally distributed (resulting in distances which follow a Ricean distribution).
- Fixed a bug in the LinkDump module that caused links which go down after simulation end not to be printed.
- Added the OriginalGaussMarkov module, which is more closely related to the Gauss-Markov model as originally proposed (for details please consult the README file).
- Added some features to the previous GaussMarkov model (for details please consult the README file).
Changes from version 1.2a to 1.2b:
- Fixed another bug in the Manhattan Grid model that caused the nodes to move out of the simulation area. Also changed the implementation so that nodes do not start at (0,0) but at random positions using random directions, so the choice of the initialisation phase is less critical.
Changes from version 1.2 to 1.2a:
- Fixed a bug in the Manhattan Grid model that occured when using a pause probability greater than zero and caused mobile nodes to move slower rather than really pausing.
Changes from version 1.1 to 1.2:
- Added the XML schema proposed by Horst Hellbrück <email@example.com> as a standardised mobility file format for the research program "Schwerpunktprogramm 1140" of the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft).
- Fixed a bug in the Statistics module. This bug resulted in a wrong calculation of the average node degree. (The higher the node count, the smaller was the deviation from the correct value.)
- Added the "Qualnet mode" to the GlomoFile module (starts numbering nodes with 1, not with 0).
Changes from version 1.0 to 1.1:
- Fixed a severe bug in the RPGM implementation.
- Fixed a bug in the Statistics application that lead to wrong calculations of the "partitioning degree".
- Added GlomoSim/Qualnet support (thanks to the University of Karlsruhe).
- Slightly modified the LinkDump application (formerly LinkDurationDump) which is now more intuitive to use.
- Fixed a bug in GaussMarkov that messed up the field size when using parameters from another scenario (using -I).